Removing and replacing interior trim panels, consoles, etc., is surprisingly easy. The key is to be patient, work carefully, and have the right information before you get started. After all, trim panel attachment methods aren't always obvious, and too much pressure in the wrong direction can lead to problems.
We've compiled some information to help you remove and replace vehicle interior trim panels, as well as get inside doors to replace switch assemblies and window regulators. You'll find an alphabetical list of the guides we've created below. If you have a specific question about the parts you need, or if you see an issue with our guides, please contact us or call 877-498-7278.
Interior Trim Removal and Replacement Guides
- How To Diagnose Your Chevy Power Seat Motor Issues
- How To Fix A Buick Odometer
- How To Replace A GMC Instrument Cluster
- How To Replace The Front Door Window Reg. in an '06 Silverado
- How To Replace The Front Door Window Reg. Motor in an '06 Silverado
- Replacing Lock/Window Switch Assembly in '06 Silverado - Driver's Side
- Replacing Lock/Window Switch Assembly in '06 Silverado - Passenger Side
- Remove and Replace Front Door Trim Extension '06 Silverado
- Remove and Replace A Silverado Center Console