Body Hardware and Trim Removal and Replacement Tips
While some body repairs require professional help, there's quite a bit you can do to fix/replace all sorts of body and trim parts with know-how and simple hand tools. From replacing a sticky door hinge to an entire bumper, we've got both the parts and the information you need.
We've compiled some information to help you remove and replace body and trim parts, and you can find an alphabetical list of the guides we've created below. If you have a specific question about the parts you need, or if you see an issue with our guides, please contact us or call 877-498-7278.
Body Hardware and Trim Repair and Replacement Help
- How To Change Silverado Door Hinges
- How To Replace A 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche Tailgate Handle
- How To Replace A GMC Side Mirror
- How To Remove A Tailgate Cap
- How To Remove an Interior Chevy Door Handle
- How To Replace Chevy Blazer Door Pins
- How To Replace the Liftgate Struts on GM SUVs
- How To Replace the Rear Wiper Arm on GM SUVs
- How To Replace Silverado Exterior Door Handles
- Replace Door Water Deflector on an '06 Silverado