Suspension and Steering System Repair Advice
Suspension and steering system repairs can seem daunting, but they're actually quite simple. Aside from some special tools here and there - and the need to raise your vehicle before making repairs - most people find suspension and steering system fixes to be straightforward.
NOTE: When working with a lifted vehicle, it's essential to follow safety precautions. We've created a guide that explains the proper process for lifting a vehicle, and we encourage anyone doing suspension work (or under vehicle work) to read it. Click here to see the guide.
We've compiled some information to help you diagnose and/or fix problems with your vehicle's suspension and steering system, and you can find an alphabetical list of the guides we've created below. If you have a specific question about the parts you need, or if you see an issue with our guides, please contact us or call 877-498-7278.
Suspension and Steering System Repair Tips
- How To Change The Rear Axle Seal on a Chevy Silverado
- How To Safely Lift Your GM Vehicle
- How To Replace A Buick CV Joint
- How To Replace A Saturn CV Joint
- How To Replace Chevy Truck Ball Joints
- How To Replace The Front Coil Springs On Your '06 Silverado
- How To Replace The Front Hub and Bearing Assembly on an '06 Silverado
- How To Replace The Front Stabilizer Shaft Link on an '06 Silverado
- How To Replace The Lower Control Arm on an '06 Silverado