NewGMParts.com is proud to support our country’s service members.
To help those who are stationed away from home, we DO ship to military APO & FPO addresses.
We just need a bit more specific information:
- Name, rank/grade/rating, & unit of recipient;
- The APO/FPO/DPO address (including the unit and box numbers if assigned) with 9-digit ZIP code;
As all United States military mail ships through the United States Postal Service we recommend you visit the USPS website for more information on approximate delivery times.
*** All customers will receive email notification regarding the status of their order. ***
Plan your shipping accordingly:
- Shipping/delivery time estimates are contingent upon the ordered part being currently in stock at our warehouse. If we do not have your ordered item currently in stock, selected shipping times will take effect once we have ordered and received the parts from the manufacturer.
Due to the geographical disparity of U.S. military addresses New Auto Parts can not provide accurate delivery times.
- USPS is the only available shipping carrier for United States military addresses and Expedited and Priority Shipping options are not available to P.O. Boxes. Please visit the USPS website for more information on shipping/delivery to U.S. military addresses.
Oversize Package Restrictions: Owing to USPS restrictions, we can only ship packages up to 70 lbs to military addresses.
- Weekday Orders: Orders placed Monday through Friday for in-stock parts will generally ship within 24 hrs. Orders placed for not in-stock parts must be ordered from the manufacturer. All customers will be notified by email regarding the status of their order.
- Weekend & Holiday Orders: Orders placed on weekends (Saturday or Sunday) or holidays will be processed the next business day.
Time Sensitive Orders: If an order is time-sensitive, please contact us immediately to confirm availability and shipping options.
Hours: Monday through Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST